April 8, 2023

A husbands perception of our Adult Breastfeeding Relationship (ANR) in 2023


 

I do not see myself as a child while on her breasts. Nor does she treat me like one. I love the feeling her breast on my cheek and her nipple in my mouth. I love how her embrace increases as she becomes aroused. I love knowing I'm giving her the attention she deserves.


While I'm there on her breasts. I think of nothing else but our intimate time together. My stresses and anxieties fade away and I truly feel loved by her.


ANR is how I feel most loved by her and is one of the most powerfully intimate ways I express my love to her.

 


True ANR on blogger. dating, marriage, family and breastfeeding support True ANR on instagram. dating, marriage, family and breastfeeding support True ANR on pinterest. dating, marriage, family and breastfeeding support True ANR on tumblr. dating, marriage, family and breastfeeding support True ANR on twitter. dating, marriage, family and breastfeeding support True ANR on youtube. dating, marriage, family and breastfeeding support
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANR information and links

  If you are new to ANR, just curious or looking for more information on ANR. Here is a list links that can help you find the information yo...